Website Delaware North
Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a skilled Sous Chef to join our team at American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. As Sous Chef, you will successfully manage and supervise the preparation of food and the kitchen team, ensuring everything leaving your kitchen is representative of the high standards that exist within Delaware North.
- Assist in hiring, development, training, and mentoring of staff and act as a resource to them.
- Coach, counsel, and assist in conducting performance evaluations of the production team.
- Recommend or conduct disciplinary action, including termination, of production team when necessary according to company standards.
- Assist in developing training and training programs for the production team.
- Monitor staffing levels to minimize cost and increase productivity. Recommend staffing needs according to business levels.
- Maintain a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Perform all reasonable requests from the management team.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training sessions.
- Follow proper time-keeping policies and procedures.
- Know and follow all company emergency and safety procedures.
- Three years culinary arts experience, including previous experience in a management role. More specifically experience in high-volume, quality-oriented restaurant or banquets department.
- Excellent volume cooking skills, presentation skills, and palette.
- Strong leadership and management skills working with a variety of associates of different skill levels and varied backgrounds.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, and the kitchen computer production system.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and good listening skills.
- Ability to handle many tasks at once and effectiveness in a fast-paced work environment.
- Thoroughness, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills.
- Good decision-making and ability to proactively make changes as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates, management, clients, and vendors if necessary.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to accommodate business levels.
Associated topics: catering, corporate kitchen, executive chef, head chef, pastry, pastry chef, restaurant chef, service manager, sous, team lead
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.