Website Breckenridge Ski Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
We are seeking licensed and certified esthetician for an exceptional opportunity with mountain hospitality. The Spa Esthetician’s duties include providing skin care treatments to the face (facials) and waxing services.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- – Provide facials to guests
– Provide waxing treatments to guests who may request such a treatment either ahead of the appointment or during the appointment
– Staying up-dated and becomes well-versed/trained in the latest developments pertinent to your department, the spa and the resort.
– Be able to maintain a regular schedule
– Promote and sell appropriate skin care products
– Maintain all aspects of room and instrument sanitation
– Assisting management and co-workers as requested/needed.
– Assisting in training new Estheticians as requested
– Attending all departmental, spa and property meetings and training sessions
– Partakes in monthly events when required
– Works well within the spa team environment
– Able to conduct spa tours, check-in/out guests when necessary
– Prepares and maintains the products, supplies and equipment within the facial room
– Be comfortable to prescribe the appropriate treatments to a guest
– Keep facial rooms stocked and maintained during and after use
– “Can-Do” attitude a must
- – Be upbeat and have fun!
- – High school diploma or equivalent
– Possess the skills required to use all equipment and products that are used within the esthetic department
– Proficient in all facets of proper skin care
– Able to address guest concerns with their skin
– Able to make recommendations to guest regarding skin requirements and products that should be used on a regular basis
– Able to perform a variety of waxing treatments
– Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest
– Must be board certified in the State of Colorado – required
– Must attend product knowledge training
– Carry personal liability insurance – required
– Able to work weekends – required
– Willing to make every guest visit and experience of a lifetime
– Able to attend product knowledge training
– Good organizational skills
– First Aid and CPR training – preferred
– Must be able to work well within a team environment
– Dual Massage Therapist/Esthetician licensure – preferred
– Must be available either Sundays 9a-6p, Mondays 9a-6p. – required at least one shift
The budgeted range starts at $30 – $50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including…
- – Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
– Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
– Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
– Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
– Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 315128
Associated topics: day spa, designer, embalming, esteticista, hair, hollow, shampoo, skin care, stylist, wellness
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.