Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY - ROBYN HONQUEST
Data Quality Test Engineer
LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL
The ideal candidate will be local and possibly open to contract-to-hire down the road.
Second choice is fully remote
Duration: Minimum one year
SELLING POINTS: Must be solid in SQL Database implementation new features improvement of existing functionality for data architecture projects. Integration testing, customer data quality, testing data verification, regression testing.
The Test Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of new features as well as improvement of existing functionality for data architecture projects. This includes Integration testing, Customer Data Quality testing, Data verification testing, Regression testing etc.
This is a hands-on testing position which requires deep knowledge and understanding of all aspects of developing and executing Back End testing. The Test Engineer must be an advocate for all things Testing and Quality Assurance while driving and implementing best practices. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. Data testing skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Hands-on experience using SQL queries for results validation and data mining.
- Hands-on experience in Planning and Manual test execution.
- Experience in Regression Test Strategies, Regression suite maintenance and execution.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience on a variety of projects in Test Strategy, Test Design, Test Execution analysis & reporting.
- Hands-on experience with Jira, ALM, TFS/ADO or similar systems of record.
- Understanding of Development and Test cycles, including respective best practices.
- Hands-on experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, identifying root causes and support development team in development of resolutions.
- Strong communication and Client/Business interfacing and interpersonal skills are a must.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.