If you are a Sr. Manager or Director of Digital IC Design with SoC ASIC experience, please read on!
Job Title: Sr. Manager / Director of Digital IC Design – SoC ASIC – REMOTE
Job Location: REMOTE – may need to travel to Pasadena, CA once per month
Compensation: $175K – $240K base DOE
Our company’s core technology platform was developed with a total focus on high volume manufacture of highly integrated optical/electronic devices. Our large waveguide photonics platform offers multiple benefits over conventional solutions. These benefits include higher density waveguide circuit design, better manufacturing tolerance, superior optical power handling, and a more efficient interface from the photonics IC to the physical domain.
Our company’s technology simplifies the manufacturing, assembly, and test process while maximizing the power efficiency of the optical system.
Over half of our team holds advanced technical degrees (M.Sc and PhD) and it includes world recognized experts in photonics process development, photonics device design and modeling, high speed CMOS mixed signal circuits, optical circuit switching, optical sensing and measurement systems, and network systems architecture. Our business leaders have amassed a spectacular track record including in multiple photonics start-ups with impressive investor returns, in growing high volume optical manufacturing at scale, and in forging market-leading communications semiconductor product lines. Together, the team is driving a vision for pervasive silicon photonics across a broad range of high volume applications.Top Reasons to Work with Us
1) Competitive Compensation ($175K – $240K base Depending on Experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits package including equity and flexible remote working arrangements!
3) The chance to join a rapidly growing well funded late-stage Silicon Photonics start-up with huge upside potential!What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Manager or Director of Digital Integrated Circuit Design will work closely with the Systems Engineering and Analog/Mixed Signal Engineering Teams, with the primary goal of creating high-performance, innovative SoC ASICs for our products.
– Supervision and technical leadership for the digital IC design team
– Development of SoC ASICs with embedded processor and memory
– Develop chip level micro architecture and block specifications
– Develop system and chip level simulation verification techniques and methodology
– Develop verification test benches and verification methodology
– Research, select, integrate and verify IP blocks
– Perform RTL level design and verification of digital sub-system
– Perform or direct physical implementation of digital design
– Perform LINT verification, timing closure, and power integrity analysis
– Work with IC design team members to ensure proper implementation
– Interface and manage design partner companies for IP and contract services
– Write scripts to automate EDA tools, e.g. simulation, synthesis, place and route, static timing analysis, equivalence checking
– Assist with the development of company documentation and intellectual property, such as (a) invention disclosures and patent applications, (b) technical documentation, such as requirements documents, design documents, specification documents, user manuals, application notes, and white papers, and (c) peer-reviewed technical publications, such as conference and journal publicationsWhat You Need for this Position
Must have a BS (MS or PhD preferred) in Electrical Engineering or similar with 15+ years experience/knowledge of the following:
– Development of SoC ASICs, front-end and physical design
– Experience with SoCs including processors, memory, and mixed signal circuits (preferably ARM)
– Design and verification (UVM) of digital and mixed signal ASICs using Verilog/System-Verilog
– Deep understanding of ASIC design flow, methodologies, physical design, and verification
– Experience integrating ARM microprocessors into integrated circuits
– Proficiency in physical design and verification, including timing closure and power integrity
– Strong EE fundamentals with experience in ASIC design, digital logic, digital architectures/systems, mixed signal circuits, signal processing, and verification of large and mixed signal ASIC designs
– Experience with evaluating, selecting, integrating, and verifying IP blocks
– Experience in design for test, ATPG, and hands-on lab validation test
– Successful competencies include integrity, intelligence, persistence, organization, efficiency, pro-active, attention to detailsWhat’s In It for You
– We are the best in the business and we will do what it takes to get like-minded folks on board!
– High Salaries and bonuses
– Flexible work environment, flex hours and day
– Our Equity offering is extremely competitive, we are looking for candidates who are interested in taking a vested interest in our success, and we are more than willing to share the rewards of that success with them!
– We offer a stimulating and innovative work environmentSo, if you are a Sr. Manager or Director of Digital IC Design with SoC ASIC experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to …@CyberCoders.com for immediate consideration!
Associated topics: asic, cad, catia, circuit, engineer ii, engineer iii, engineer iv, ic, schema, systems engineer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.