Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Salary: $70k-$80k + bonus
Location: Hybrid role in Chicago, IL (3 days on-site/week)
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
Recent grads with a Degree in Accounting/Finance having 2 years of experience through Internships are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2+ years of accounts payable/receivable experience
- Ability to utilize writing skills to communicate with outside vendors and customers in a professional manner.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of an accounting department.
- Ability to adhere to monthly, quarterly, and annual department driven deadlines.
- Process, reconcile and allocate invoices based on expenditure type utilizing chart of accounts, department, and project codes to properly book to general ledger.
- Knowledge of fixed assets, capitalization, and prepaid qualifications to properly account for expenses.
- Responsible for working with other internal departments to continuously strive to expedite payment life cycle process, from purchase order creation to payment execution.
- Liaise with internal and external clients in a timely manner.
- Review aging reports on a regular basis; research and resolve open balances.
- Assist in the coordination of the monthly close of the general ledger system and perform account reconciliations for certain asset and liability accounts.
- Perform weekly financial transactions including verifying, classifying, posting, and recording accounts receivable data.
- Prepare invoices for monthly distribution.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Monitor and manage Options Disclosure document order process.
- Continuously monitor and improve procedures and job aids associated with A/R and A/P functions.
- Assist in preparation of annual financial statements and footnotes.
- Back-up to other Accounting department roles, as needed
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.