We’re now hiring full-time, START WORK from HOME – Customer Retention Specialists in the Rochester area who will join a team of driven and hard-working individuals looking to provide next-level care for customers.
As a Customer Retention Specialist, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers through inbound call. You will get to work with top technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
This is the job for you if:
- You excel at helping customers through questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution
- You are familiar with offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer’s business
- You can make financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills
- You have a proven track record for hitting sales goals
What we offer:
- A base pay rate of $12.50 per hour. Team Members can earn up to an additional $4.75 a productive hour based on attendance and performance.
- A computer for you to set yourself up for success to work from home
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Additional pay incentives
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Open scheduling availability
- At least one-year experience in customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity
- Productive and secure work environment
- A USB, dual ear headset with noise-cancelling microphone
- A USB Keyboard
- A USB Mouse
- VGA Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Monitor with Power Cable
- Display PortCable
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.