Website Parkhurst Dining
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you’ve been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!
The supervisor is responsible for overseeing one or more areas of the dining service department which may include: food production, service, retail, catering or other area. The supervisor is in charge of day to day operations running smoothly and ensuring that standards are maintained for food quality, service, sanitation, cash handling, and supervision of team members. The supervisor may participate with members of management in the interviewing, orientation, hiring, training, scheduling, discipline and performance appraisals of team members
FREE meal during your shift
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Supervises team members in their area of responsibility. Consults with members of management to make changes as needed to improve services.
- Communicates using Hospitality Imperatives guidelines and coaches team members on their use of the hospitality imperatives.
- May assist in purchasing foods and supplies.
- Follows the human resource policies and procedures; Treats team members with fairness and respect.
- Orients and trains staff. May be required to present in service training programs.
- Communicates to staff regularly, both formally and informally; holds team meetings to ensure staff awareness of department activities. Assists management in keeping team members aware of any changes in policies and procedures.
- Serves as a role model for team members by maintaining standards for appearance, dress, attendance and professional behavior.
- Ensures sanitation standards are enforced. Monitors cleaning procedures.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.