Website Kelly Services
Supply Chain Specialist – III (Pharma)
Ocenside,CA (Onsite must)
6 months with potential extension (W2)
1. Comply with safety and environmental rules and regulations applicable to the operations.
2. Submit environmental, safety, and property damage near miss and incident reports and participate in investigations and corrective action identification.
3. Manages the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including sourcing of suppliers, requesting quotes, converting purchase requisitions to purchase orders, communicating lead times and backorders, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, etc.
4. Performs non-routine activities relating to changes affecting inventory levels, e.g. shipments, purchases, movement of stock.
5. Follows up, expedites, and negotiates changes relative to delivery and supplier performance.
6. Evaluates supplier reliability and performance by developing, utilizing and presenting applicable metrics and KPI.
7. Serves as an escalation point to resolve problems within the Purchase to Pay process, e.g. troubleshoot incorrect orders, invoices, payments, purchase orders, return authorizations, etc.
8. Utilizes expertise in strategic sourcing of maintenance repair parts and services as well as general lab consumables.
9. Compiles and analyzes non-routine information or data to support Supply Chain activities e.g. inventory levels, prices and tracking of shipments, inventory positioning, and total spend. Prepares reports as requested and required.
10. Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of industry-related suppliers and capabilities.
11. Maintains professional relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
12. Works on non-routine to routine problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
13. Supports budget development and adherence through sourcing strategies and identifying cost improvements.
14. Exercises judgment within well-defined and established procedures and practices to determine appropriate action – identifies problems and generates alternatives and recommendations within defined processes.
15. Inputs, maintains, and adjusts records or transactions to ensure system validity.
Why Kelly ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits]( Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.