Website Southeast Georgia Health System
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Department: Patient Care Services
Sub: Operating Room
Interested in working for the Golden Isles’ healthcare provider and employer of choice?
Throughout the many locations that make up the Southeast Georgia Health System network, there is a common thread that pulls everything together: A team of committed professionals like you. These individuals appreciate the value of every person who walks through our doors, and are the key to our culture of Service Excellence.
As a Surgical Technologist, you will facilitate operative or other invasive procedures. You will develop and maintain positive relationships with our patients, guests, other team members, and medical staff by striving for excellence in service and quality. For our team members, this is more than a career – it’s a calling.
*Sign-on bonus applies to full-time only
You will be responsible for:
- Functioning as a scrub person during operative procedures
- Cleaning and preparing surgical instruments for processing
- Assisting with post-procedure cleaning of the procedure room and preparing for subsequent patients
What you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school or Surgical Technologist program
- One year perioperative services experience
Why choose Southeast Georgia Health System?
- We are mission-focused to provide safe, quality, accessible, and cost-effective care to meet the health needs of the people and communities it serves
- Our workplace is as pleasant and rewarding as the setting we enjoy outside of work — imagine stepping out of your workspace and into a world of scenic beauty, outdoor recreational activities, mild winters, natural beaches, fine dining, and a full array of cultural and colonial historic attractions
- The chance to work within a culture that is collegial yet professional, has exceptional career-advancement potential, and work/life balance that is practically unparalleled
- Our facility will allow you to use, sharpen, and add to your skills without having to commute to a large city environment
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes generous Paid Time Off, tuition reimbursement, and wellness programs (including free 24/7 access to an onsite gym).
- The ability to be a part of the prestigious Coastal Community Health, a regional affiliation between Baptist Health, Flagler Hospital and Southeast Georgia Health System. This collaboration forms a highly-integrated hospital network focused on significant initiatives designed to enhance the quality and value of care provided to our contiguous communities
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Join our team today to make a positive impact in the lives of our patients and families!
Associated topics: ascp, medical lab science, mlt, molecular, pathology, services, technician ii, technician lab, technologist, toxicology
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.