Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
A prestigious financial firm needs a System Security & Validation Consultant. This consultant will review system controls and validation within their Linux/Windows operating systems. Any experience using ServiceNow is desired.
- Conduct reviews and facilitate reviews of system control baselines submitted by system administrators within ServiceNow.
- Control baselines are derived from industry standards (NIST CSF & NIST 800-53 & CIS) and tailored to the company’s security requirements.
- Each baseline must demonstrate the system meets minimum security requirements.
- Reviews of System Control Baselines
- Review of CIS Benchmarks aligned baselines
- Written feedback to baseline owners if changes are required
- Custom reporting on progress of priority baselines reviews
- Security Validation testing board cleanup
- Collect and analyze security requirements from internal system owners
- Conduct system baseline testing
- Conduct SORT process validation testing
- Work closely with Security Engineering staff on system testing request
- Testing reports with baseline variance detailed and remediation proposals
- Close Security Testing tickets
- 3+ years of experience in security/security operations developing, reviewing, or monitoring controls baselines
- Experience working in ServiceNow
- Plus: Experience with conducting security compliance testing
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.