Website Pentex Restaurant Group
Taco John’s is SEEKING Shift Managers to join our Trustworthy, Ethical, Ambitious, Motivated (TEAM)!
We’re pretty proud of the fact that we hire great people, we own Taco Tuesday, and that we’re the only place in the world where you can find Potato Ole’s!
Status: Full-Time or Part-Time
Shifts: What’s your schedule? We will work around that!
Pentex Restaurant Group is the leading franchisee of Taco John’s and are growing fast – come grow with us! We will provide you with all the training you need, and it is up to you to decide how far you take it. The possibilities are endless! Check out all our open positions at www.pentexrg.com and apply online today!
- Role model our core values to create an environment where the team has fun!
- Lead and empower our team to deliver product and service excellence
- Follow and take ownership for shift execution
- Greet, take orders, and thank customers in the restaurant or drive thru while providing friendly customer service
- Completing accurate transactions on the cash register
- Prepare and store food ingredients
- Maintain a clean and safe work and dining environment
- Health Insurance, (FT eligible, 85% of premium paid by us)
- Flexible Schedule to Work – we can work with any schedule
- Competitive Pay – work during our busiest hours and get paid more!
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Eligibility with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Advancement PLUS Training Opportunities
WE LIVE BY OUR VALUES – Integrity – Never cheat the guest. Never cheat the team; Humility – Own your results. Raise your hand, admit mistakes, ask for help; Excellence – Do the little things right. The STANDARD is the standard; Celebrate – Every win counts. Share Success.
Pentex Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.