Website Stonebridge Companies Head Office
This Task Force General Manager involves travel to properties in any 7 states where we operate at any one of our hotels including full service, select service and extended stay. The Task Force General Manager will provide coverage during transition or whenever there’s a need. Assignment length will vary based upon the needs of the property. This position is based in Denver, CO.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- -Task Force General Manager will coordinate, direct and manage day-to-day hotel operations.
-Embrace leading a solid team to being a better team, training and developing them to excel in their roles and continuously improve; motivate associates to exceed expectations of the guests; passionately uphold and elevate a positive work environment for the internal guests – our associates.
– The position is actively involved in the local community and builds strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
-Works through and with management team to drive revenue and guest service.
-Holds property leadership team accountable for strategy execution, and guides their individual professional development.
-Support and communicate company goals and initiatives, promote company programs, and act as an ambassador of the company.
-Ensure the portfolio operations are functioning within the financial parameters established in the budget
-Hire qualified associates, assemble skilled and cohesive teams, manage individual and team performance, provide developmental opportunities and promote teamwork and cooperation.
-Maintains regular attendance and is consistently on time.
-Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
-Will act as property level Human Resources when a field representative is not provided.
-Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies not listed may be required for specific positions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Associate demonstrates ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT
- -Observes and adheres to safety and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
-Ensures new hires complete new hire orientation.
Associate demonstrates INITIATIVE
- -Seeks out new assignments and assumes additional duties when necessary.
- -Able to reach effective solutions, poses good questions, consults helpful resources, and does not stop at the first answer he/she comes across.
Associate demonstrates exemplary DEPENDABILITY / RELIABILITY
- -Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
-Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Associate demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
- -Takes ownership of all work performed and communicated.
- -Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
- -Organizes resources, performs tasks, and coordinates with other functions to most effectively and efficiently perform work responsibilities and accomplish objectives on a timely basis.
-Assists department in exceeding productivity standards.
Associate demonstrates effective PROBLEM SOLVING
- -Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, using intuition and experience to complement data.
-Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Associate demonstrates WORKPLACE RESPECT to all associates
- -Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy and promotes a harassment-free environment.
-Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
-Able to build morale and group commitments to achieve goals and objectives.
Associate demonstrates effective ORAL /WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
- -Practices attentive and active listening with all employees.
-Listens without interruption and gets clarification.
-Actively participates in meetings, contributing ideas to improve the company.
Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- -Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- -Personally demonstrates a commitment to customer service by anticipating and responding promptly to guest needs.
Associate demonstrates effective FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT skills
- -Monitors and controls labor costs.
-Seeks approval for overtime, if required.
Associate effectively MANAGES PEOPLE
- -Provides regular performance feedback and proactively addresses performance concerns of staff.
- -Develops staff so that successful customer service scores are achieved.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.