Website Eat'n Park
At Eat’n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently creating smiles for our guests. As our take out team member, you are the meal hero providing our guests with convenient to go food. Our family dining experience offers you extremely flexible schedules to meet your work/life needs. We offer a career development path for all restaurant team members.
Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal during your shift.
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Follows proper procedures for take out including answering the take-out phone within three rings.
- Takes guest order using and writing everything on the take-out order form, repeating the order back to the guest, and following all procedures to ensure order accuracy.
- Complete understanding of the menu to ensure excellent guest service.
- Entering guest orders into the computer system, including all special instructions.
- Packages guest order in the proper take out packaging.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed including seating guests.
- Standing and/or walking – 100% of time.
- Team members are also required to perform other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, bakery manager, director food and beverage, gm, grocery store manager, kitchen manager, night shift manager, restaurant leader, service manager, supervisor
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.