Website Arrow Electronics
*Position:* Technical Analyst – Sales Compensation
*Job Description:* *Overview of Position*
The Technical Analyst – Sales Compensation will support activities necessary for the implementation, integration, administration, and reporting of variable and sales compensation incentive plans located in Arrows Oracle CX Incentive module.
*What you’ll be doing: *
Works with IT, Finance, Operations, and HR to continue the deployment of the Oracle CX Incentive Module globally. Designs, develops, and implements sales compensation solutions to meet Arrow s business needs. Designs, builds out, and creates sales compensation plans in Arrow s Oracle CX Incentive Module to support processing and reporting needs while expanding the flexibility of the incentive modules components, measures, expressions, classifications, crediting categories, and rate tables to provided flexibility across multiple business units. Design and build out reporting using OTBI, BI Publisher, and Excel. Deploy necessary reports to the required dashboards, business specific QBRs, and ad-hoc reporting to support processing. Will work with Oracle on continued improvements to the Incentive Module through Oracles SR process. Coordinates ERP integrations with Oracle CX Incentive Module
*What we’re looking for: *
* 8+ years of related experience with a 4-year degree.
* 4 years experience supporting the sales compensation function through plan buildouts, report creation, integration, and general troubleshooting.
* 4 years experience developing and/or troubleshooting reporting errors for the sales compensation function.
* 8+ years of direct PLSQL use and knowledge. Java and Python are a plus.
* 2 4 years of experience building out reporting and dashboards using BI Publisher.
*What s In It For You? *
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
* On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* Bike Racks
* And more!
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$99,000.00 – $121,000.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Information Technology *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
Associated topics: business analyst, business development, business service, cloud sales, cloud solution, cloud technology solution, isv solution, IT service, salesforce, sentext solution
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.