Website A3 Smart Home
We call our club’s vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars “Our House” because they are the foundation for all that we do. We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
AAA recently acquired SAFE Security, now AAA Smart Home Security, the 11th largest smart home security company in the United States, with the vision to become the most trusted brand in this industry. With your help, we aspire to provide the same peace of mind at home as we have provided on the roads for the last 100 years.
We are looking for a creative problem solver to join our amazing AAA Smart Home team in our Tempe, AZ Call Center. As a
*Tech Support Specialist *
I on our Tech Support team, you will troubleshoot equipment and service issues. This position will conduct basic alarm panel, camera, and z-wave device troubleshooting with customers over the phone regarding their security systems. You will also be the eyes and ears for our team to learn how we can continuously improve our products and services for our customers.
Remote troubleshooting with our customers:
* Ability to research, respond, and resolve customer technical issues related to alarm panels, cameras, and z-wave devices
* Contacts customers (inbound and outbound) regarding troubleshooting issues/requests
* Uses online resources, websites, computer and web based downloading programs
* Tests with customer, verify codes signals are received and working properly
* Submit service tickets as needed for onsite service
* Document interactions with customers including a summary of the call and any resolution notes
*Provide basic customer support:*
* Answer calls in the customer support queue when call volume dictates
* Collect customer payments
* Answer basic billing questions
* Provide general customer account support
* Actively participates in team meetings.
* Completes assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
*KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS*
* Demonstrate effective and accurate verbal and written communication with customers, technicians, department personnel and other Team Members.
* Ability to interact with customers and field technical staff via phone, email and chat.
* Accepts assignments with an open, cooperative, positive team oriented attitude.
* Demonstrates the ability to multi task.
* Basic working knowledge of Word and Excel.
*EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES*
* High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Six months or more of technical support or helpdesk experience (preferred).
* Call center or customer facing experience (preferred).
* Bilingual (preferred).
* Exercise independent judgment, resourcefulness, and effective problem solving techniques.
* Minimum 30 WPM typing skills
* Strong communication skills
Associated topics: agent, call center associate, client, customer care representative, customer care specialist, intern, platform support, rep, representative, service representative
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.