Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY - CRAIG JOHNSON
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager over Agile Development. Candidate will effectively and efficiently manage the development sprints from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment. Candidate will be running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation, managing support tickets and unblocking barriers to keep the team moving.
The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong leadership abilities and have the desire to be part of a fast-growing startup company where you’ll have the opportunity guide the development of the portfolio of products.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, iteration planning, sprint reviews, and iteration retrospective.
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitate sprint releases.
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines.
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional).
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks.
- Conduct post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
- Lead team efforts in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program.
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow.
- Maintain team data in project management software (ie JIRA, Manuscript, etc.) to support estimates and execution.
- Present high level project readouts for senior management.
- Support product owner(s) with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope.
- Manage other special projects as assigned.
- 3 or more years of experience as a Project/Program manager.
- 2 or more years experience leading sprints.
- Must have Jira, confluence hands on experience and demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability succeed in a matrixed organization, and in a high energy, time bounded environment.
- Excellent presentation, analytical and organizational skills, and experience presenting to executive management.
- Self-starter, critical thinker who can prioritize multiple initiatives. Must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics
- Experience with cloud transformations, application migrations and/or technology transformation projects a big plus.
- Formal PM training is a plus, but experience, insight, enthusiasm, and ability to learn eclipses classroom learning and certifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.