Website BRUCE WIDNES
Our client has a new position for a Technical Sales Representative – Particle Characterization instruments. Your territory covers western NY and parts of PA. Candidates will ideally be located near the Buffalo, NY area but other major cities in the territory are possible.
The base salary range for this position is $83,200/y to $89,500/y and depends on capital equipment sales experience, with specific industry experience preferred. The commission plan which is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one, and includes bonuses for meeting and exceeding targets. Our client offer car/mileage reimbursement, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities, developing proposals, and closing business.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- Experience in technical sales, analytical instruments sales preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a natural sciences or engineering is preferred
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.