Website BRUCE WIDNES
Our client has an opening for a Technical Sales Representative based in the Worcester, MA area. You will be responsible for sales of our clients line of Density and Concentration instruments as well as their line of Volatility and Consistency measurement instruments. Your territory covers New York (state & city), VT, CT, western MA and ME. Candidates will ideally be located near Worcester, MA, but other major cities in the territory are possible.
The base salary range for this position is $64,000/y to $72,000/y and depends on capital equipment sales experience, with specific industry experience preferred. Their commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one and included bonuses for meeting and exceeding targets. Our client offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, auto reimbursement and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
Qualifying opportunities, developing proposals, and closing business.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment or analytical instruments sales.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a natural sciences or engineering is preferred
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.