Aerotek is representing an engineering firm that does architectural planning and design that also has a large focus on Telecom Engineering. This is a family firm that has been open for more than 50 Years!!! If you are looking for a career and not just a job. Ask us about our client’s competitive benefits package that includes 100% paid healthcare!!!! Compensation is 1,100-1,800+ a week with OT or more depending on experience!!!! Lots of overtime and no winter layoffs this is a role of growth and stability.
The Field Engineers/Inspector/Observer is responsible for aerial and underground data collection while validating a viable cost-effective path for engineering. Decision-making will take into consideration value engineering and the impact on construction, installation, and future maintenance. Must be able to demonstrate comprehensive ability to support engineering. This is Construction Observation of rural fiber-to-the-home projects. This is strictly an inspection job and our client acts as the onsite consultant between the owners and the subcontractors. There is no labor involved but will of course be outside work inspecting the installation of fiber optic.
Construction observation, recording construction units, and notes. This documentation will be done in mostly Microsoft applications like Excel. Ensure all work is running on time. Will also be checking the quality of the work being done by the subcontractors and reporting back to project managers. You will also be Communicating with contractors and engineers. This is a family firm that has been open for more than 50 Years!!! If you are looking for a career and not just a job. Ask us about our client’s competitive benefits package that includes* 100% paid*
* This candidate will move from project to project in the central Midwest Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, Colorado.
* THIS is a 100% Travel role in the Midwest most employees come home on the weekend others live onsite this is your option
inspection, telecommunication, construction observation, telecommunications
* Prefer Telecommunications construction INSPECTION experience but will accept someone with 1-3 years experience in aerial or underground fiber-optic construction experience.
* Fiber Optic Install experience a plus
* Be open to 100% travel
* Must Be Detail Oriented
* Understand the safety guideline of being on commercial construction sites and allows follow safety protocol.
* Can use Microsoft applications. Word, Excel, Outlook Microsoft projects.
* Candidates with 3-5 years of inspection of telecommunications will get top tier pay
* Knowledge and experience with telecommunications engineering standards.
* Capable of identifying issues in the field that would have the potential to impact network design.
*Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
* Valid driver s license and ability to accommodate travel using a company vehicle.
* Ability to upload/download and edit documents in Project Management software.
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Acrobat. a plus.
* Highly organized, self-starter, and detail-oriented.
* Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
* Superior time management.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
* Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
* Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work environment.
* Ability to follow directions in maintaining all Field Safety standards.
* Superior customer service skills.
* Hourly pay: 18/hr – 20/hr for ENTRY LEVEL candidates (Dependent on experience) if candidates have actual inspection experience salary ranges could be 22.00-25.00/hr with OT 1,200-2,000+ a week depending on experience. Can be more in peak season.
* Company Vehicle (Light MVR Check required to confirm the driver’s license with no restrictions). Company Vehicles can be taken home on the weekend.
* Gas card
* Company call phone
* 25/hr per diem for food
* Free lodging
*FINAL INTERVIEWS HAPPENING NOW!!!!! Please be prepared with a resume and 2-4 professional references.*
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: compliance, examiner, health, inspection, inspector surveyor, land, measure, problem, safety, surveyor
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.