Website Olympus Corporation of the Americas
*Working Location: Florida, Orlando *
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
*Let’s inspire healthier lives, together. *
Job Description The Territory Manager will aid in the direct sales of the company’s capital equipment, disposable product line and service offerings. The incumbent calls on, and is responsive to, existing and prospective customers, in order to determine customer s needs, concerns, issues, problems and challenges. Territory Managers will use this information to provide solutions to solve customer s issues, while enhancing long term relationships between customer, company and Territory Manager. They are expected to develop new accounts and grow business in existing accounts within established geographic territory. The incumbent is expected to exceed assigned Sales Targets, respond to requests for information and data from sales management, marketing and corporate administration. He/She must also understand and work within boundaries of all corporate policies and guidelines.
Job Duties * Meeting or exceeding Annual Territory Revenue Sales and Gross Profit Targets.
* Organizing and planning territory for efficient and productive coverage by own initiatives as well as utilizing company’s sales business tools.
* Utilizing company’s Promotional Programs, Financing Options, Placement & Leverage Agreements as well as other company resources to meet & achieve sales results.
* Completing and maintaining sales paperwork, CRM and other records in an orderly fashion and submitting in a timely and accurate manner.
* Providing necessary and appropriate post sales and support service to customers including:
– Installation assistance.
– Training and in servicing on use and operation of equipment.
– Troubleshooting problems.
– Liaising between the company and the customers for up to date condition on pricing, service and latest product release launches.
– Ongoing and routine follow up with customers during pre and post sales efforts to ensure proper customer company relationships.
– Continuous updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
* Acquiring, maintaining and expanding knowledge of company’s products, competitive products, clinical procedures and the surgical market to better meet and serve customers product, clinical and service needs.
* Representing company at trade association meetings to promote products and meet with key customers relative to progressing sales and associated business goals.
* Gathering data for new and existing products to help Marketing satisfy market needs.
* Performing all other essential duties as directed.
Job Requirements *REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:*
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge.
* Minimum of 2 years of prior sales or marketing experience.
* Prior experience or desire for compensation based on 100% commissions.
* Prior sales or marketing experience with medical devices or within a hospital medical environment is highly preferred.
* Proven track record of success.
* Basic computer skills (MS Office) and strong communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
* High degree of initiative and creativity and the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to lift and carry heavy equipment (minimum 40 lb).
*We realize work isn’t just a job to you.*
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks – so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus’ Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients. Olympus’ Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications. For more information, visit www.olympus-global.com.
*Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.*
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Florida (US-FL) || Orlando ||
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, principal, sales director, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, territory manager
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.