Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
*We are unable to sponsor for this role*
*All Employees must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
*At the minimum year-long contract*
A prestigious company is on the search for a SQL Database Tester. The Test Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of new features as well as improvement of existing functionality for data architecture projects. This includes Integration testing, Customer Data Quality testing, Data verification testing, Regression testing etc.
- Review business requirements, functional specifications, use cases, design, and architecture documents to create effective, value-add test plans.
- Identify and close gaps, by assisting in QA discovery or analysis of a built or process, in order to facilitate requirements refinements.
- Identify issues in data, application configurations and screen designs, report and oversee issue resolution.
- Plan and execute Manual, Functional, and Regression test suite.
- Independently develop, modify, and execute test plans based on requirements and design documents.
- Identify, report and track defects and User Experience issues through a system of record.
- Collaborate with external teams on root cause analysis.
- Ensuring proper traceability from requirements to test artifacts.
- Actively participate in requirements and code reviews.
- Actively participate and drive improvements in Agile Scrum delivery.
- Be a thought leader in the test design and execution arena (manual and automated).
- Creation and input of test data, either manually or by using tools, programs, or masked production data to execute test cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area.
- Hands-on experience using SQL queries for results validation and data mining.
- Hands-on experience in Planning and Manual test execution.
- Experience in Regression Test Strategies, Regression suite maintenance and execution.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience on a variety of projects in Test Strategy, Test Design, Test Execution analysis & reporting.
- Hands-on experience with Jira, ALM, TFS/ADO or similar systems of record.
- Understanding of Development and Test cycles, including respective best practices.
- Hands-on experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.