Patra is a leading provider of Technology-Enabled Services to the insurance industry. Patra’s team of global experts allow brokers, MGAs, wholesalers and carriers to capture the Patra Advantage – profitable growth and organizational value.
Patra powers insurance processes by optimizing the application of people and technology; supporting insurance organizations as they sell, deliver and manage policies for their customers.
*About this job*
As part of the Data & Analytics team, the Senior Technical Product Manager will drive the development of “tech-enabled” solutions in support of our service offerings. This individual will work across product and divisional teams to ensure that we are building and architecting solutions that align with our Intelligent Automation strategies. Working closely with the software engineering team, this role will own and execute on the engineering roadmap to develop our next generation of platforms.
* Delivers innovative solutions in alignment with long term software development strategies
* Contributes to platform vision/roadmap by conducting research and architecting test of experiments for new technologies
* Executes on the software engineering roadmap to deliver new solutions at scale across the organization
* Oversees the delivery of technology solutions with simple and intuitive user experiences; end-to-end, integrated business processes; and large-scale, complex business applications
* Creates program goals and related metrics, tracks progress, and manages through obstacles to achieve objectives
* Develops user stories, process flows, design documentation, test plans, and other relevant artifacts facilitating end-to-end solution delivery
* Performs capability, architecture and design reviews, while troubleshooting key implementation issues, demonstrating the ability to drive to successful resolution
* Builds and manages relationship with key stakeholders, negotiate solutions to complex problems, and contribute to the broader goals and growth of Patra beyond the scope of short term projects and tasks
* *Minimum Requirements – Education & Experience*
* BS in Computer Science; advanced degree preferred
* 7+ years of relevant experience in technical product management, program management or engineering
* P&C insurance and consulting experience preferred
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*
* Proven ability to work with engineering and product development organizations
* Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and AI model development lifecycle
* Deep experience authoring documents relating to product life cycle including product roadmap, business requirements and functional specifications
* Deep knowledge of the SaaS technology landscape, platform architecture, API development, and technology integration
* Solid experience and knowledge of cloud technologies, specifically deploying SaaS in AWS
* Ability to credibly engage with senior level architects and engineers within the technology organization and earn trust across different level and multiple groups
* Experience delivering product roadmaps, feature requirements, prioritization and program management
* Analytical and quantitative skills, having the ability to use hard data and to back up assumptions for business cases development
* Ability to deliver incremental value via an Agile Development Methodology
* Ability to manage up, down, and across the organization to get desired outcomes
* Work from home
* Minimum internet speed of 6 mbps download and 3 mbps upload; no satellite
* Competitive Salary / Benefits / PTO
* Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
* Frequent sitting
* Occasionally stand/walk, writing by hand, use of telephone, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds
* Sort/file paperwork, rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat
* Consistent with its obligations under the law, the Patra Corp will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
* Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Patra colleagues and clients and with external organizations
* Promotes Culture of Respect & Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety and respect; communicates concerns; uses and promotes safe respectful behaviors based on training and lessons learned
* Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable Patra Corp policies and procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.