Website Transervice Logistics Inc.
Insurance Premium for Full Family health benefits is $7.57/WEEK
This position requires experience in Thermo King or Carrier refrigeration units!!
- As a Reefer Mechanic, you will perform all levels of maintenance services, with the primary focus on refrigeration units such as Thermo King commercialrefrigeration equipment designed for commercial trucks and trailers.
- Be able to test lines, components, and connections using electrical, mechanical and pneumatic test equipment
- Read complex schematics associated with refrigeration equipment
- Identify warrantable repairs and document orders
- Provide additional support regarding preventative maintenance and tractor trailer maintenance as required
- Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications
- Perform system repairs to include engines, hydraulic systems, tires, electrical and A/C.
- $1500 Sign on Bonus
- 4 day workweek
- Wednesday thru Saturday
- 8 PM to 6 AM
- 10 hour shifts with plenty of OT
- STarting pay $29.22/hour
We’d love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) ###-#### to chat with Olivia about working with us.
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
- Excellent Union Pay and Health benefits(Insurance Premium for Full Family health benefits is $7.57/WEEK)
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.