Website Colonial Group
The Colonial Family has moved forward together since 1921. Our success in diverse markets is attributable to our exceptional people, who work collectively to create opportunities for our customers and our companies. By consistently investing in the development of our people, we ensure our management, operations, and support teams work seamlessly to deliver the best service in their respective industries.
With the growth of all of the Colonial companies, we look for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of a company with a culture driven by diversity, innovation, and ingenuity.
Build Your Career, Impact Your Community, Join Our Colonial Family!
Join one of the largest independent oil companies in the Southeast. The global supply chain affects everyone; help keep the world moving by making a direct impact in a fulfilling industry.
**$5,000 SIGNING BONUS FOR NEW DRIVERS**
**ANNUAL SAFETY BONUS UP TO $10,000**
Transport Drivers play a critical role in the continued success of Colonial by safety and effectively delivering petroleum, lubricant, and chemical products to our customers.
- Delivers fuel, lubricant, and chemical products to and from specified destinations.
- Maintains equipment in clean, organized, and safe working condition.
- Maintains drivers logs in accordance with state and federal guidelines as well as compliance with DOT regulations.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies.
- Performs pre-trip, post-trip, and in-transit inspections.
- Inspects inventory to ensure proper delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements are required.
- 2+ years of professional driving experience is required.
- Basic computer skills inclusive of understanding and utilizing electronic logs, employee time reporting, and utilization of e-mail are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. The work environment for this job will include exposure to all weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and may occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.
Colonial Group, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our organizations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $24.00
Associated topics: class a driver, class a driving, company driver team, company truck driver, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, regional driver route, tanker truck driving
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.