Website TriStar Skyline Medical Center
SHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Trauma Injury Prevention Coordinator today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Skyline Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Trauma Injury Prevention Coordinator for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will assist Trauma Medical Director in coordinating care with the attending physicians, consulting physicians, rehabilitation staff, dietician, and nursing.
- You will be running daily case finding logs and entering patients into the trauma registry.
- You will act as a resource to staff and assists in problem solving relating to the care of the trauma patient.
- You will organize and manage the data collection for PI, utilizing national benchmarks to develop attainable goals for the trauma program. Evaluates standards, protocols, and procedures based on current medical and nursing research findings. Collaborates in multidisciplinary education and/or PI when appropriate.
- You will assist in facilitating and ensuring compliance with daily rounding sheets and report.
- You will identify potential events or complications to be added to the trauma registry for secondary review during rounding.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 353 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care. Behavioral health services are offered at the TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Trauma Performance Improvement Nurse Coordinator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Three to Five Years experience in Pre-hospital, ED, Critical Care or experience in a trauma setting preferred.
- BLS and ACLS required
- TNCC Provider required (within 6 months of hire)
- TNCC Instructor preferred
- Preferred certifications: CEN, CCRN or TCRN
- Associate’s Degree Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, care unit, hospice, intensive care, nurse rn, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery, tcu
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.