Website Memorial Health University Medical Center
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Trauma Performance Improvement Nurse opening with Memorial Health University Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Memorial Health University Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Trauma Performance Improvement Nurse for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Performance Improvement Clinical Specialist is a Registered Nurse with proven clinical Trauma experience who will assist the Trauma Medical Director and Trauma Program Manager in coordinating performance improvement reviews of all trauma cases.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide information to Trauma Program staff, hospital staff, patient/families, EMS community and coordinate performance improvement activities as indicated.
- You will design, plan and implement formal and informal education programs based on performance improvement outcomes.
- You will demonstrate clinical nursing competency and act as a clinical resource.
- You will function as a role model for patient care and assist in staff and community development.
- Education: BSN from an accredited school of nursing preferred
- Licensure: Valid RN license, State of Georgia, BLS, ACLS, PALS required upon hire, TNCC/ENPC required within 1 year of hire. ATCN, TCRN and CEN preferred.
- Experience: 5 years of clinical/nursing experience in a Trauma designated facility and clinical expertise in the area of Critical Care medicine. Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, knowledge of trauma systems, experience in performance improvement and self-directed with flexible hours.
Memorial Health University Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1955, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 600+ bed hospital is one of the region’s leading acute care facilities that serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Located in Savannah, Georgia, we are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children’s care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region’s only Level I trauma center and children’s hospital, as well as the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
At Memorial Health, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Across HCA Healthcare s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow.”
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Trauma Performance Improvement Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: care, infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.