Website General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing
Travel Cardiac Cath Lab (RN)
Keep those hearts beating while making over $2,500 take home in Baltimore, MD
- 40H shifts Days or Nights
- 13 week contract
- Offered Insurance through Blue Cross (Vision, Medical and Dental)
- MD or Compact Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 2 years of recent Cardiac Cath Lab RN experience
- Previous travel experience preferred
- BLS / ACLS required
Things to do in Maryland
- Sandy Point State Park
- National Aquarium
- Art and Historic Museums
- Assateague Island National Park
- Brookside Garden
- Indoor and outdoor sports
- Eat your heart out
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at …@ghrtravelnursing.com or you can call me at 716-###-#### to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, intensive, neonatal, psychiatric, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery, tcu, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.