Website General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing
Travel L/D Registered Nurse (RN)
Experienced Travel LDRP/OB RN needed for 12-week contract assignment in Riverdale, GA (12 miles outside of Atlanta)
This position is a full-time contract RN assignment caring for patients within L/D Maternal Newborn Departments.
- Competitive pay packages available contact me directly for customized quote
- 36 hours/week
- 12-hour night shifts
- Contract Length: 12 weeks
- Active GA or compact RN Registered Nurse license
- Minimum 2 years recent experience as RN Registered Nurse in hospital setting
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS, NRP
- 1 successful travel assignment
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to …@ghrtravelnursing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, infusion, maternal, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, surgery, surgical
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.