At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job- It’s a passion.
Check out NEW LOCAL RN Traveler contracts for those who reside within 75 miles
NEW WAGE INCREASE! $60.00/hour! + travel package/stipend.
RN Traveler – Virtual ICU – Anschutz Inpatient PavilionThe Virtual Health Center is a rapidly scaling division looking for passionate visionaries. We use innovative delivery models to provide care to patients across the UCHealth system. The Virtual ICU nurses use their critical care skills and advanced knowledge base to monitor both critical care and acute care patient populations from a remote monitoring center using the most recent innovations in telemedicine. We leverage big data analytics to identify and interpret trends and acute changes in patient condition then collaborate with the bedside team.
**This is not a work from home position
13 week assignments available now – extensions options
- CO RN license or eNLC privileges
- BSN preferred
- BLS, ACLS
- BLS and ACLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS and ACLS card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
- Virtual ICU nurses provide proficient management of patients with acute illnesses ensuring care progression and meeting organizational and national standards.
- Provides remote supportive and collaborative nursing care to critical care and acute care units in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice with the policies, values, and mission of the organization.
- Utilizes multiple data sources such as audio and visual monitoring in addition to EMR review to collaborate with bedside staff and providers. Together we provide care that ensures timely consultation and critical interventions to our patients.
- Responds to rapid responses and sepsis alerts utilizing nursing standards and protocols for treatment.
- Handles critical and highly stressful situations, reacting decisively with efficiency and composure
Due to Point of Care Testing duties associated with this position, upon hire, a copy of highest level of education (diploma, degree, or transcripts) would be required to present to the hiring manager. If this is available to you at this time, please attach it with your resume in one document.
This position’s pay rate is $60.00/hour+ travel package/stipend.As a UCHealth RN Traveler, you will enjoy living and working in one of the most naturally beautiful states in the country. Spectacular wide open landscapes, incredible blue skies, clear mountain streams and, of course, the majestic Rocky Mountains. To be considered as a UCHealth Traveler you must NOT be a current employee. Our UCHealth RN Travelers also reap the rewards and benefits of travel nursing.Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, staff nurse, surgical
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.