Website General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing
Travel OR (RN)
Your next adventure awaits in Statesville, NC as an OR RN making over 2K a week!
- 8H Days or Mids
- 13 wek contract
- Offered Health Coverage (Dental, Vision and Medical)
- Referral Program have friends? You will make an additional $1 for every hour your referred Nurse works!
- NC or Compact Registered Nurses License
- 1 years OR (RN) expereince required
- Travel Experience preferred
- BLS Required
Things to do in North Carolina
- Green Smokey Mountain National Park
- Clingmans Dome
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
- Grandfather Mountain
- Pullen Park
- Life and Science Museum
- Lake Norman
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the States off my bucket list (Where do you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with addiction, mother baby, labor & delivery and more (What’s your specialty?)
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia & Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about it!)
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their career (What is your dream position?)
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at …@ghrtravelnursing.com
Or you can call/text me at 716-###-#### to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: care, intensive care, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, surgery, surgical, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.