Website General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing
Travel PACU Registered Nurse (RN)
Explore a new State as a PACU RN! Jupiter, FL needs you, make 1.5K while helping those in need
- 12H Days
- 13 week contract
- Triple OT pay after 40 hours!
- Offered Health Coverage (Dental, Vision and Medical)
- Referral Program have friends? You will make an additional $1 for every hour your referred Nurse works!
- FL or Compact Registered Nurse License
- 2 year of recent PACU RN experience
- Previous travel experience preferred
- BLS, ACLS Required
Things to do in Florida
- Universal Studios
- Beach life
- National and State Parks
- Outdoor sports
- Museums and Historic sights
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the States off my bucket list (Where do you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with addiction, mother baby, labor & delivery and more (What’s your specialty?)
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia & Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about it!)
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their career (What is your dream position?)
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at …@ghrtravelnursing.com or you can call me at 716-###-#### to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, domiciliary, intensive care, mhb, nurse rn, psychatric, recovery, staff nurse, surgery
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.