Website American Mobile Healthcare
American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU – Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Nashville, Tennessee.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU – Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Job Description & Requirements
Intensive Care Nurse – ICU Nurse – (ICU RN)
StartDate: 11/23/2020Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1250.00 – 1379.00
– Intensive Care (ICU) RN needed for 686-bed comprehensive facility on a 43-acre campus. Meditech charting- Music City offers art, music, beer and food festivals, Tennessee Titans football, Nashville Predators hockey, and a variety of college sports. Music takes center stage with events like the Americana Music Festival, Full Moon Pickin Parties, and Musicians Corner. Area events include The Music City Food + Wine Festival, Country Music Association Awards followed by the CMA Country Christmas taping later in the week.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Current TN or compact RN License (#/expiration)
2. ACLS, BLS
Filled with Southern charm, scenic beauty, boot-scootin dance halls and country music at every turn, Music City, USA is always a fascinating destination. Traveling health care professionals who take an assignment in Nashville have the opportunity to enjoy the city s lively music scene, historic attractions, local craft markets and festive clubs.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
American Mobile Healthcare Job ID #1889581. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Intensive Care Nurse – ICU Nurse – Travel – (ICU RN).
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care, care unit, domiciliary, intensive, neonatal, nurse clinical, surgery, surgical
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.