Website American Mobile Healthcare
American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU – Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Riverside, California.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU – Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Job Description & Requirements
Intensive Care Nurse – ICU Nurse – (ICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1873.00 – 2065.00
– Innovative care teams bring the best of themselves to their patients at this outstanding Intensive Care Unit. This facility features compassionate care in addition to advanced technology. This role is perfect for dedicated caregivers looking to utilize top-notch patient care models and state of the art equipment.- 373 bed hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire, quick drive to Anaheim parks and Temecula wine country- RCH has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital, with a new 7-story patient tower, 3-story medical office building, and a recently completed new 5-level, state-of-the-art parking garage. Units include 50 bed Level 2 Trauma ED, Level 2 NICU, and L&D service delivering over 3,500 births per year.- Facility uses Meditech charting
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Current CA RN License (#/expiration)
2. ACLS, BLS
– Willing and able to float to Stepdown, Tele, and MedSurg as needed
Tucked into inland California, Riverside is a large city with a rich history, significant cultural presence and home to an important educational and medical community. Named one of America s most livable communities, Riverside is close to both the mountains and the beaches, and affords its residents an excellent quality of life.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
American Mobile Healthcare Job ID #1830322. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Intensive Care Nurse – ICU Nurse – Travel – (ICU RN).
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, ccu, neonatal, nurse, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, transitional, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.