Website Matheson Tri-Gas
MATHESON subsidiary Continental Carbonic Products is hiring Regional Class – A CDL drivers based out of their terminal in Greenville, OH.
Join a specialized company that has industry leading pay, benefits, home time, and consistent work!
To Apply Now Please Call Phone# 888-###-####
Continental Carbonic Products drivers haul dry ice and liquid Carbon Dioxide CO2. They deliver primarily to commercial food processors, various government agencies, hospitals, and Continental Carbonic branch locations. This position is based out of Greenville, OH. The position is mainly regional drivers are normally out 5 days and then get home for 2 days. Drivers will be required to layover and be able to adjust to scheduling changes as needed. Continental Carbonic Products is an essential business with year round work.
- Industry Leading Pay
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Safety Bonuses (Monthly)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with company matching
- Clean Consistent Work
- Paid Time Off: Holidays, Vacation
- Life Insurance and Short & Long Term Disability
- Company Wide Commitment to Safety
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Trucks have EZ Pass (Some have Pre Pass)
- Well maintained state of the art fleet
- XRS Communication in trucks
- ComData Fuel Cards (Assigned to Truck)
- XM Radio (Subscription Paid by Company)
Move your career in the right direction and become one of the Elite Drivers!!
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 2 years Class A CDL Tractor/Trailer driving experience
- History of Safe Driving Record
- Must be able to Pass Pre-Employment DOT Road Test
- Must be able to Pass Pre-Employment DOT Drug Test and DOT Physical
- Must be able to Pass FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
Associated topics: class a driver, class a driving, company driver needed, company otr, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, otr company, over the road driving, regional driving, regular home time
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.