Website Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
We are looking for energetic, positive individuals to work as tutors we call Clinicians, in a Lindamood-Bell Learning Center. Join us as we teach students of all ages to read and comprehend to their potential!
Hiring Bonuses Available!
- New hires starting on or after 3/7/22 will be paid a bonus of $1,000 after working at least eight (8) weeks.
- If you have worked for Lindamood-Bell in the past, please ask about our rehire bonus.
- Refer a friend and receive an additional $500 bonus after they work at least eight (8) weeks.
Tutor Position Details:
- Prior teaching experience is not required.
- Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Instruction is performed at a Lindamood-Bell Learning Center. This is not a remote position.
- Paid training in the programs used by Lindamood-Bell is provided.
- Following the training, part-time employees will generally be scheduled less than 30 hours per week according to the instructional needs of the Learning Center. Full-time employees will generally be scheduled more than 30 per week.
- All necessary technical equipment and program materials will be provided.
- Have a passion for helping others reach their potential.
- Implement positive-reinforcement strategies that maximize learning, in a cheerful and authentic manner.
- Possess excellent reading, spelling, and comprehension skills.
- Possess basic computer skills and the ability to type notes about student performance while leading engaging sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associate s degree, Early Childhood Education certificate, or actively pursuing a degree is acceptable.
- Provide one-to-one and/or small group instruction, in-person or online, implementing specific lesson plans under the direction of Learning Center leadership.
- Facilitate the use of the curriculum provided for Lindamood-Bell Academy students.
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Manage client records electronically using a computer.
Eligibility for insurance benefits, discounts, and additional perks varies with employment level and location and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Paid time off – 10 paid Holidays (9 scheduled and 1 floating), Vacation, Sick, and Closure Hours
- Optional group Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Optional Flexible Spending Account
- 100% employer-paid Disability and Life insurance policies
- Voluntary Life, Accident, and Critical Illness coverage for employees and/or dependents
- Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a 401(k)
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including Lindamood-Bell Instruction, Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals may be available.
For more information about us, we invite you to visit our website at LindamoodBell.com .
Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes follows applicable requirements regarding applicants with criminal histories.
Tutor, Tutoring, Tutors, Instructor, Educator, Teach, Teacher, Education, Training, Learning, Clinician
Associated topics: ballroom, dancing, extracurricular, horse, lsat, muse, music, piano, rotc, weekend
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.