Website Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
We are looking for energetic, positive individuals to work as tutors we call Clinicians, in a Lindamood-Bell Learning Center. Join us as we teach students of all ages to read and comprehend to their potential!
Hiring Bonuses Available!
- New hires starting on or after 3/7/22 will be paid a bonus of $1,000 after working at least eight (8) weeks.
- If you have worked for Lindamood-Bell in the past, please ask about our rehire bonus.
- Refer a friend and receive an additional $500 bonus after they work at least eight (8) weeks.
Tutor Position Details:
- Prior teaching experience is not required.
- These positions are seasonal.
- Instruction is performed at a Lindamood-Bell Learning Center. This is not a remote position.
- Paid training in the programs used by Lindamood-Bell is provided.
- Following the training, as a seasonal employee, your hours may vary week-to-week according to the instructional needs of the Learning Center.
- All necessary technical equipment and program materials will be provided.
- Internship credits may be available.
Lindamood-Bell complies with state and local jurisdictions regarding vaccination requirements. Due to current requirements in this location, proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required upon offer of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered.
- Have a passion for helping others reach their potential.
- Implement positive-reinforcement strategies that maximize learning, in a cheerful and authentic manner.
- Possess excellent reading, spelling, and comprehension skills.
- Possess basic computer skills and the ability to type notes about student performance while leading engaging sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associate s degree, Early Childhood Education certificate, or actively pursuing a degree is acceptable.
- Provide one-to-one and/or small group instruction, in-person or online, implementing specific lesson plans under the direction of Learning Center leadership.
- Facilitate the use of the curriculum provided for Lindamood-Bell Academy students.
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Manage client records electronically using a computer.
Eligibility for insurance benefits, discounts, and additional perks varies with employment level and location and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Employees in some states may be eligible for sick pay.
- Employees who meet specific criteria may be eligible for a 401(k).
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals may be available.
For more information about us, we invite you to visit our website at LindamoodBell.com .
Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes follows applicable requirements regarding applicants with criminal histories.
Tutor, Tutoring, Tutors, Instructor, Educator, Teach, Teacher, Education, Training, Learning, Clinician, Intern, Internship
Associated topics: extracurricular, gmat, guitar, jrotc, muse, paint, painting, rotc, shooting, violin
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.