What you’ll do…
As a part of Walmart Connect, you’ll build industry defining omni-channel ad platforms at scale that enable Walmart suppliers to reach shoppers with relevant ads and high performing campaigns while helping shoppers discover products to enhance their shopping journey. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this role at Walmart Connect could be the fit you’ve been looking for. We are looking for a Staff Product Manager, to help reimagine the way we empower brand advertisers with self-serve first omni-channel ad platform. This role will lead the effort and launch several key initiatives around self-serve, automation and improving ad experiences.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You’re able to use metrics to improve performance
- You’re excited about solving complex challenges
- You’re comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your product
- You have knowledge in Digital Advertising and retail media advertising
Y ou’ll make an impact by:
- Driving product lifecycle from requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
- Working with data science, engineering , and Walmart partners to define the data requirements, measurement methodologies, APIs and UX for reporting dashboards.
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand the emerging trends in advertising industry to identify new opportunities. Conduct customer research to define customer segments and identify needs to inform product roadmap.
- Partnering with internal advertising sales team and Walmart retail teams to create unique, compelling experiences that benefit shoppers and our advertising clients
- Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree required/MBA a huge plus!
- 2+ years in product management, self-serve platforms, customer experiences, automation and data analytics. Experience in launching ad experiences and automation is strongly preferred.
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, proven ability to influence others internally and externally
- Operations, business or engineering background is preferred
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years’ product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years’ product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.