Website Parkhurst Dining
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you’ve been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!
The utility team member is responsible for performing duties including properly preparing, cooking, and storing food items to establish consistent yields and food quality, cleaning dishes, busing tables, maintaining restrooms and other general maintenance duties. Also, team members will have to perform other tasks as directed. Create a smile for guests and other team members by maintaining cleanliness at your site!
FREE meal during your shift
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Check for proper detergent, rinse agent levels, and water temperatures at the beginning and through out the shift
- Follow proper procedures on running items through the dish machine.
- Keep service area, kitchen, and line stocked with clean dishes.
- Keep all kitchen floors, coolers, and service area floors swept and mopped.
- Clean all equipment in kitchen, coolers, and service areas
- Properly prepare all items according to Parkhurst Culinary Gold Standards from washing and cutting vegetables, weighing, mixing, and measuring ingredients to pre-cooking batches of meat, poultry, and seafood before the start of each shift.
- Stock work station(s) with all necessary ingredients and food supplies.
- Follow company food safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years
Associated topics: baker, catering, chef, chief chef, commercial kitchen, culinary, head chef, sushi, tavern, team lead
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.