Website Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Geared for the Driven
During these uncertain times of COVID-19, Valvoline Instant Oil Change SM (VIOC) is proud to serve those who need to be on the road, including first responders and medical workers who provide essential services to our communities. Safety is always top of mind for VIOC, and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process plus newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines.
VIOC is hosting a virtual hiring event for our brand new store located at 5255 E Thompson Rd in the Beech Grove/South Indianapolis area. We’re conducting virtual (video) interviews for women and men interested in starting an exciting career with our rapidly growing company. Previous automotive experience is not required. Positions available include Automotive Technician, Customer Relations Specialist, Customer Service Advisor and Assistant Service Center Manager.
How the Virtual Hiring Event works:
- Apply for the event online and take our fun, interactive video assessment.
- As soon as we receive your application with a passing assessment score, we will send you a link that allows you to schedule your own interview for whatever day and time works best for you.
- Our video interviews take an average of 5-8 minutes and all candidates who are chosen for a position will receive a contingent job offer within 24 hours.
- Competitive pay
- On-the-job training
- Flexible work schedule; both part time and full time opportunities
- We promote from within a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement *
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.