Website SOLSTICE CONSULTING GROUP
Solstice Consulting Group is seeking an experienced for our energy infrastructure client based in Fort Worth, Texas. This is an in-office role with domestic travel as necessary.
- Base Salary up to $230k DOE plus up to 35% bonus opportunity, LTI and benefits
- Diverse accounting supervisory and hands on experience required (Month End Close, General Acctg, Reporting, Internal Controls, GL, Inventory/WIP, Tax, Cash Mgmt etc.)
- Big 4 public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Leadership experience in high growth public and/or private accounting environments required
- The candidate best suited is a hands-on, enthusiastic, disciplined professional looking to join a well-funded, high growth company. This role reports to the company CFO.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for leadership review and discussion
- Oversee execution on all day-to-day, month-end, and year-end accounting functions, including accounts payable and receivable, treasury and cash management, tax, internal controls, payroll, account reconciliations, journal entries, and general ledger
- Support financial planning and business strategy with analysis of key financial performance trends and operating data, and providing timely, clear communication with leadership team
- Implement and model best practices in all areas of the accounting and financial process in accordance with GAAP and internal control procedures
- Assist with external resources and requirements (tax, audit, external financial resources)
- Monitor contractual relations for compatibility with financial projections and financial compliance
- Accounting lead with regards to change management activities and ERP implementation / technology improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; MBA/MSA preferred
- 10+ years of accounting and finance experience including in a managerial role
- CPA Required
- Public accounting experience (Big 4) strongly preferred
- Experience in a high growth public and/or private company
- Experience in utility infrastructure, EPC and/or energy sectors preferred
- Experience supervising and mentoring accounting team members
- Experience developing and implementing financial policies, procedures, and controls
- Experience with ERP systems, including implementation and maintenance of such systems to meet changing business needs
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.