For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. Our Momentum. Your Moment.
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
This is a 100% Remote opportunity.
This position advises and manages new business sales process for PSCU and PSCU companies. The successful candidate will evaluate all new market opportunities and lead all aspects of implementation and execution of new business sales strategies and campaigns, to include forecasting revenue and growth potential from execution of all new business sales. In this role, you will implement company policies and procedures to successfully maintain high quality sales process and professional corporate image in market place.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Direct and manage a sales team to achieve and surpass both individual and corporate quotas and revenue objectives
- Direct and manage new business sales for PSCU and PSCU companies by evaluating new market opportunities
- Lead all aspects of the creation, development, and implementation of sales activities to include nationally coordinated sales campaigns
- Develop, implement and evaluate External Business Development Business Plan to achieve revenue as reflected in Company Strategic Plan and develop polices based on plan goals and objectives
- Develop, coordinate, and manage External Business Development budget to ensure effective allocation of financial resources
- Establish and maintain effective communication with prospective Financial Institutions through appropriate contact channels; identify challenges throughout sales process that need to be overcome in order to successfully execute a commitment
- Maintain effective working relationships within the Financial Institution industry by initiating or responding to invitations to serve as guest speaker, participate in educational projects, and attend state league meetings
- Oversee SalesForce database, its use, maintenance, and data tracking with respect to external business development
- Network within the industry to maintain current intelligence on the market
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in card financial services and credit union industries
- Perform other duties as assigned
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Individuals with a disability who are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job may request a reasonable accommodation through the Human Resources department.
- Provide direction and leadership to management team and staff; guide and mentor staff in completion of day-to-day responsibilities and ensure that established policies and procedures are followed
- Handle interviewing, hiring, promotions, transfers, performance appraisals, compensation, counseling and termination of staff
- Develop and maintain subordinate personnel by applying vital training and leadership to allow internal growth and advancement
- Direct staff to ensure that duties are performed according to departmental performance standards
Bachelor s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Master s degree preferred.
Ten (10) years sales experience in payments industry required, with a focus on external sales. Five (5) years contact relationship database management experience required. Salesforce.com experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Service Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion and Trust
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills, organizational skills, and ability to negotiate with and influence others across all organizational levels; ability to empower team to achieve outstanding results
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact effectively and positively with all levels of management, staff, members/clients and vendors
- Demonstrated ability to visualize the big picture and direct efficient deployment of resources
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “EEO is the Law” Poster and the “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page submission button If further assistance is required.
Associated topics: bank, finance, financial advisor, financial product, financial service, investment, merchant service, merchant service solution, mortgage, risk management
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.