Purpose of Job
“We are currently looking for a Talented Voice Infrastructure Engineer Senior – Oracle Transport in our San Antonio and Plano facilities, or a 100% remote work environment is also available.
Responsible for creating, modifying, maintaining and supporting infrastructure and individual system components that enable business functions and IT Services. Balance availability, security, efficiency and functional requirements to help provide an optimized production service.
Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensure these risks are effectively identified and escalated to be measured, monitored and controlled.”
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we’ve been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we’ve ranked among Victory Media’s Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Independently designs scalable infrastructure, provides oversight and priority for system change reserves execution for complex implementations, automates service delivery and maintenance tasks, provides direction and priority for monitoring and tooling activities.
- Independently resolves complex production issues, and leads troubleshooting of end-to-end solutions that span multiple systems
- Leads analysis of end-to-end system failures to identify opportunities across multiple systems
- Independently experiments with new patterns and technologies
- Helps establish and improve engineering best practices, concepts, and patterns
- Understands the customer and independently identifies solutions and ideas for the customer and independently evaluates potential solutions
- Mentor and coach junior engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required.
- 6 years of infrastructure experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within a specific discipline(s)/technology(s) to include 2 years’ experience in Systems Operations environment supporting complex environment deployment and infrastructure management activities.
- 4+ years Installing and maintaining Oracle Session Boarder Controllers (transport, session routers, registration)
- 4+ years experience supporting a Session Management System
- 4+ years of experience supporting large contact centers.
- 4+ years of experience supporting, designing, troubleshooting VoIP / SIP Networks
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting SIP call flows and working with Packet Tracing tools such as NetScout, Wireshark, Enterprise Operations Monitor, Observer, etc
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is notavailable for this position.
Associated topics: equipment, http, maintain, maintenance, network, senior engineer, server, system architect, system integrator, systems integration architect
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.