VP of Marketing
We are honored to be recognized as a multi-award winning organization. Talroo has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace and a Best Place to Work in Austin. We’ve been ranked the last five years by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. You’ll also find us on the Austin Business Journal’s Fast 50 growth awards list multiple times. We’re growing the right way, and we need exceptional talent to help us build upon our successful story.
Talroo is a talent attraction platform our technology helps companies find the talent they need for their workforces._ We power over 1 billion job searches every month, and Talroo s data-driven search-and-match functionality enables organizations to reach the best audiences to deliver hires. And while we focus on providing amazing results and service for our customers, within our exciting company you ll also find a high-performance environment of collaboration, encouragement, transparency, and fun.
About the position:
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced B2B Marketing leader to join our team and make a strategic, long-lasting impact on our business. We aren t looking for a purple squirrel, but we are looking for an exceptional strategist who possesses highly developed leadership and communication skills, as well as a superb track record of Marketing success. In this high-visibility, hands-on role, you will oversee all Marketing activities and ensure they actively contribute to Talroo s long-term success.
As our VP of Marketing here at Talroo, you will:
- Champion the design, implementation, and evaluation of effective demand generation marketing campaigns to fill our sales funnel.
- Directly lead, influence, guide, and mentor our Marketing team
- Shape and oversee a variety of end-to-end Target Market Segmentation projects, including but not limited to: Content Creation, SEM, Brand Awareness/PR, and Digital Marketing programs.
- Design and execute current and long-term strategic Marketing goals that align with business growth goals
- Build fruitful relationships with stakeholders and clients through creative, future-focused strategies
- Provide knowledge growth and skill expansion opportunities for Marketing team to support high level of employee engagement and career satisfaction
- Conduct Marketing analyses to continually identify challenges and opportunities to drive customer growth
- Partner with Executive group and HR to forecast hiring needs and talent gaps to ensure Marketing team is equipped to meet and exceed team goals.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for CEO and other senior Executives
- Participate in quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Report directly to our CEO
- Thoroughly communicate with Executives, Product Managers, Sales, and other departments to align actions, provide feedback, and set expectations
- Own, design, and review the Marketing team budget
What we are looking for in a highly qualified candidate:
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Sr Marketing Director, Marketing Director, or other senior strategic role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful Marketing campaigns in partnership with sales.
- A passionate, internally driven leader who never settles for mediocrity
- Highly developed People Management skills and Mentorship qualities that create an engaged, committed, satisfied, and high-performance team
- Extensive understanding of innovative marketing software (Marketo, Hubspot, or Marketing Cloud), tools, systems, and techniques
- Bachelor s degree, Master s degree, or higher, in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Solid knowledge of SEM, SEO, web analytics, and Google adwords
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Extensive understanding of architectural styles and design patterns
- VP of Marketing within a growing, fast paced B2B environment.
- Mentoring & Coaching people across all Marketing disciplines
- Close and continuous collaboration with Sales and Product teams to produce real Marketing value for the business
- Deep experience leading a complete strategy involving Demand Generation, Content Creation, and Brand Awareness initiatives
- Highly competitive salary
- Company-paid gym membership
- Comprehensive, company-paid health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution
- Paid company holidays & Unlimited PTO
- Awesome company events
Talroo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Associated topics: alumni, care, demand generation, festival, marketing, marketplace, mba, principle gift, relationship, university relationship
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.