Looking for a reliable paycheck this Summer? We re looking for capable and hard-working individuals to be Warehouse Associates for a variety of different local companies – this job is perfect for students on summer break or someone who needs an entry-level job for the summer. There are different job assignments to choose from where you will be working in a warehouse to receive, sort, load, and unload products.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Process, package and ship orders
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine in-coming and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Offers accrued sick time
- Offers incentives for attendance and high performance
- Offers weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more
With lots of different jobs to choose from, this is perfect for students or anyone who needs a job for the summer months! Flexibility, reliability, and fair pay – you get it all!
Associated topics: dock, dockworker, handler, logistics engineer, logistics intern, operator night, operator warehouse, trainee, warehouse agent, warehouse support
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.