Bluecrew is hiring Warehouse Associates to fill roles for a local client. We hire you directly as a W2 employee and, after a hassle-free application process you ll be eligible for this and many other roles. As a Warehouse Associate you can expect to pick and pack orders. You ll also assist co-workers around the warehouse as needed. We re hiring immediately so apply today!
- Working independently or in a team to pick, pack, and ship items
- Safely relocating, organizing, or repacking product items as directed, up to 50 pounds in weight
- Operating machinery or other light equipment as trained in a safe and responsible manner
- Reaching, crouching, bending over, and other physical activities
- Working on your feet at a quick pace for the entirety of the shift
- Comfortable in a an environment where there are forklifts, machinery, large trucks, and other equipment in the warehouse
- Follow the required dress code, including close toed shoes and long pants
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Incentives for attendance and high performance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more!
Bluecrew is your go-to place for short- and long-term jobs with top pay. Our technology puts you in control by matching you with jobs that fit your life and your schedule. Plus, you’re protected with benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers’ compensation. At Bluecrew we value the essential work you do to keep the world moving.
Associated topics: dock, entry level, forklift operator, logistics, logistics agent, logistics support, operator night, supply chain, warehouse agent, warehouse intern
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.