Earn up to $21/hour!
Positions available in Denver, CO on second, third and weekend shifts.
Starting wage is $20.00/hour (paid weekly)
Additional $1/hour shift bonus for second, third and weekend shifts
$1000 sign on bonus (paid $250 after 30 days, $250 after 90 days and $500 after 6 months)
Overtime opportunities available at 1.5 pay rate
Twice a year raises, based on your performance evaluation
7% bonus on top of base pay per quarter based on performance evaluation
Full-time employment with full benefits include:
401(k) with up to 6% matching
Time off with pay (11 paid holidays a year, vacation time and more)
Free life insurance for qualified individuals
Day one Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee discount programs
All eligible candidates MUST pass the following pre-employment screenings before they can be hired to Caterpillar:
Drug Screening (including marijuana)
Post-Offer Medical Questionnaire – clearance from Corporate Medical
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday 3:30pm to 11:30pm
- 3rd shift: Sunday Friday 11:30pm to 7:30am
- Weekend 1 (AWS) shift: Thursday – Sunday 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Weekend 2 (AWS) shift: Saturday-Tuesday 7:30am to 5:30pm
Don’t miss this opportunity to work in a fun atmosphere where safety is our number one priority!
Excellent individual training provided with continued development opportunities available to give you the experience you need to grow quickly within the company.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing, operating and inspecting heavy equipment including sit down fork truck, pallet jack and overhead hoists
- Perform material handling and warehousing functions
- Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies
- Operating automated packaging equipment, shipping and receiving
- Interaction with carrier drivers
- Adhere to all facility safety policies and procedures
- Uses machines for weighing, banding, wrapping, packaging, etc.
- Operates electronic hardware/RF units to receive material into inventory.
- Performs 5S/housekeeping functions as required
- One year previous work or volunteer experience
- Good attendance record
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Ability to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds and infrequently up to 50 pounds, for intervals of 15-30 minutes
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
- Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to cross-reference material to documentation for verification
Relocation Reimbursement is not offered for this position.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, handler, logistics operation, logistics technician, operate, pallet, trainee, warehouse agent, warehouse engineer, warehouse operation
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.