We are looking for capable Warehouse Associates to support our company’s warehouse operations. You must be Electronic Pallet Jack certified!
You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform other various warehouse activities.
- Process, package and ship orders.
- Organize stock and maintain inventory.
- Inspect products for defects and damages.
- Examine in coming and outgoing shipments.
- Organize warehouse space.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized.
- Ability to lift or move heavy products.
- Must be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, stand, sit and reach.
<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman',
Associated topics: associate, crane, fulfillment, logistics operation, operator warehouse, servicer, stocker, trainee, unloading, warehouse engineer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.