MUST PASS A DRUG SCREEN BEFORE STARTING!!!
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Process, pack, and ship orders accurately
– Inspect products for damages
– Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
– Prepare products for shipping
– Some other duties can include a light amount of inventory management
We’re Looking For Someone With:
– High school diploma preferred
– 1-2 years of work experience in a warehouse setting
– Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other necessary warehouse equipment is preferred but will have the opportunity to learn
– Solid communication skills
– Ability to lift or move at least 40 pounds and ability to stand for at least 8 hours
– Open availability on weekends is preferred
Temp to Hire dependent on performance and attendance
Free lunch every Tuesday!
<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman',
Associated topics: associate, ayudante de produccion, clerk, dock c, intern, logistics operation, logistics technician, picker, warehouse intern, warehouse operation
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.