We are looking for Warehouse Associates in Seattle for a company that provides produce, affordable pantry items, and quality meat and dairy items. They are delivered conveniently to customers doorsteps with up to a 30% discount compared to grocery store prices. Customers can get the healthy, seasonal produce they want alongside the grocery staples they rely on, without having to compromise their budget or values. They are proving that doing the right thing for the planet doesn t have to cost more, and that shopping for quality ingredients can support the people and resources that it takes to grow our favorite foods.
We are looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to change the world. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!
Warehouse Loadout Associates are responsible for transferring boxes of fresh produce from our warehouse to our delivery vans. This is a part-time position that requires lifting up to 50 pounds at a time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic produce knowledge
- Familiarity with a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and work standing for 4 hours Produce-handling experience, a plus
- Food safety certification a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste
- Able to adapt to cold weather (will have to go in our Warehouse)
Details of Position:
- The position is based out of our warehouse, reporting to the Delivery Manager
- Part-time/hourly position
- Frequent standing
- Able to work at cold temperatures in a refrigerated environment
- Ability to walk, bend, squat, climb, reach, and kneel
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs
How the facility is protecting employees from COVID-19:
Employee health and safety is a top priority. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities. We provide gloves and hand sanitizer to all essential employees who must report to work and masks are on the way. Before entering our warehouse, employees have their temperatures checked. In addition, we take great care to ensure frequently touched surfaces are sanitized throughout the day and all warehouses are fully sanitized weekly.
We have also implemented an Emergency Sick Leave policy providing employees 2 additional weeks of paid time off and up to 26 weeks paid leave if they have a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Associated topics: associate, intern, logistics, palletizer, servicer, stocker, unloader, warehouse engineer, warehouse intern, warehouseman
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.