We are looking for Inventory Clerks to work at the facility of a consumer products retailer!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE operating a Cherry Picker, must have valid certification
As an Inventory Clerk, the primary responsibilities of this role will be to manage the inventory control system, maintain product data, rectify miscalculations, review and analyze the results of operations, report findings to management and make recommendations for improvement as necessary. The position requires you to work quickly and accurately but always in a safe manner and in compliance with all company policies. The Inventory Clerk will also need to operate DC equipment in a safe manner in accordance to company policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Cherry Picker
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Implement loss prevention program
- Report any stock issues to management
- Maintains inventory records
- Keep a list of damages and advise when it is time to dispose of damages
- Keep an organized record of all counts as dictated by the record keeping process while verifying counts
- Aide in the development of better business practices with in inventory responsibilities
- Proficiently use RF Handheld or equipment mount computer and scanner
- Other duties may be assigned.
<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman',
Associated topics: forklift, handler, logistics operation, logistics technician, material handler, operator warehouse, stocker, unloading, warehouse engineer, warehouse intern
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.